Who is the Magnesium Advocacy Group?
The MAGNESIUM ADVOCACY GROUP (MAG) was developed in response to a widespread lack of awareness about the prevalence and negative impact of Magnesium deficiency on our health and well-being. Thousands of studies — starting in 1906 — from scientists around the world have consistently confirmed the vital role of this mineral.
In recent decades, levels of naturally-occurring dietary Magnesium have plummeted due to municipal treatment of drinking water, mineral-deficient soils (due to commercial farming), and extensive food processing.
Simultaneously, society is seeing a massive upswing in dysfunctions, disorders, and diseases that these studies link toMagnesium deficiency.
MAG seeks to reverse that trend — naturally.
MAG intends to:
- Create awareness of widespread Magnesium deficiency and insufficiency worldwide—especially in the U.S.A.
- Educate and empower people on how to quickly, easily, and effectively reverse Magnesium deficiency.
- Ease the physical and emotional dysfunction and unnecessary suffering that stems from this simple mineral deficiency.
MAG is committed to restoring Magnesium’s majestic stance in our environment — and our bodies — through innovative programs aimed at awareness, advocacy, and activism.
It is a scientific fact. Magnesium deficiency can lead to:
- Muscle spasms, chronic pain, and Fibromyalgia
- High blood pressure, Metabolic Syndrome, and Heart Disease
- Sleep disturbances, mood imbalances, and Depression
- Poor concentration, anxiety, and ADHD
- And much, much more
Studies have shown that at least 2 out of 3 Americans are Magnesium deficient…
Are you one of them?
Learn how you can begin replenishing your Magnesium levels in 3 easy steps.