MAG-pie and MAG-net Alert!
Iron Toxicity Post #49 – IP-6 Offers a Compelling Solution to Iron Overload…
We’ve covered a lot of ground this year as we’ve exposed the truth about the downside to excess, unbound Iron. I never imagined that I would spend this entire year (and likely the rest of my life…) being consumed by this Iron-ic topic. We just never know what life has in store for us, now do we?…
I am often asked, both here on MAG, but on the Consults, as well, what can be done to lower the levels of Iron in one’s blood. The most obvious action is to donate blood. Only 5% of folks regularly engage in this practice, but that small percentage of society outlives the other 95% in every study done to assess factors influencing Longevity.
And a close second to this phlebotomy practice is to discipline your supplement routine to take IP-6 (Inositol 6-Phosphate) or otherwise known as Stabilized Rice Bran. Know that the 6 Phosphate Groups (PO3), shown in the picture below, can hold an atom of Iron – which is a good thing in a body that is “Stressing” over too much unbound Iron…
And in the interest of time & ease of sharing important information, I am going to turf this discussion to two authors that I respect and both of whom have compiled COMPELLING Blogs on this VITAL topic:
Bill Sardi on the “Overlooked Cancer Cure”:
Joe Cohen (“Self-hacked”) on “16 Benefits of Phytic Acid”:
Between these two Blogs, I’m confident that you’re getting a VERY complete overview, as well as drill-down, about the properties, the importance, as well as the impact that this “anti-nutrient” provides – especially when it is taken AWAY FROM FOOD…
I’m going to make this Post today short & sweet, as I’ve already provided MUCH for everyone to read this week, and please brace yourself that there’s one more Post NEXT week that I’m confident will stimulate your “little grey cells…” I want you more than ready for that one!!!
And for those MAG-pies & MAG-nets that are forever seeking a bit MORE scientific “Proof,” beyond what was provided in the those 2 Blogs ^^^^, please go below for additional research and analytical insights:
“Effect of Inositol Hexaphosphate on Lipopolysaccharide-Stimulated Release of TNF-α from Human Mononuclear Cells”:
“Inositol phosphates with different numbers of phosphate groups influence iron absorption in humans”:
“Phytic acid as a potential treatment for Alzheimer’s pathology: evidence from animal and in vitro models”:
OK, that’s it!… When push comes to shove, this nutrient is a POWERHOUSE that will change your cellular chemistry. I do hope you find this information helpful and healthful…
A votre sante!
MORLEY M. ROBBINS